Friday, January 23, 2009

And the Winner Is....

Drum roll, please!

We had five contestants:

1. Cycle Mom
2. Traci
3. Living on the Spit
4. Carrie
5. Bridgette

My friend the random number generator crunched some numbers for me. You're going to have to trust me because I left the site before I saved the screen shot and lost it.

And the random number generator said, it said...wait!

The answer to the puzzle, which several of you got right, was that the black grates have offsetting nodes that allow them to fit together smoothly. When they are smooth sides together, the grates don't fit, and your skillet will not sit flat on your burner. And it happens every week. Take another look here.


The winner of the vintage post card above is, at long last, Living on the Spit! Congratulations, lady. Please email me your mailing address, and I will get this in the mail to you.

Thank you all for coming by and guessing. I love giving things away. I'm going to go look around for more opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. What a great thing to wake up to!!! That is awesome....woo hoo.

    I will email you my address and really, thank you SOOOOOO much. This post card will stay with me forever.

    I was so tired last night, I was passed out asleep at 10pm~ Project Update as of 5 pm Friday, 7 Coventional New Loans, 2 Foreclosures and 1 Demo/Reno...remember that 7 day turnaround thing...yeah, ummmm...okay.

    Love you,

    Marlene

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin