Thursday, July 2, 2009

Summertime Scenes

These are some things I'm seeing.

First fruits of the "garden":


Hydrangeas - I love them all. This one is a great palette - maybe I'll use it for decorating inspiration:

Morning yard:


Sun over the hydrangea:


Homemade ranch dressing - if you've never made your own, and you like ranch dressing, get thee to a grocery and make thy own. There are several good recipes on the internet, I started with Pioneer Woman's version. Yum. Yum, yum, yum.



What are your summertime scenes?



6 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos Molly! I am a lover of Hydrangeas too. I have some lovely pink ones happening right now in my yard as well. Your photos are so inspiring. I can hear the birds chirping away in your yard. That early morning summer scene...so very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is just delishish...for all the senses. I think I might be in heaven now.

    Yes, that PW recipe is just the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great photos. I love the early morning one. And I also am looking forward to your crop of veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many summer time scenes to post to my blog. Stay tuned. I'm getting there!

    Love the photos! I have to admit that hydrangias are not my favorite. We just pulled four out and gave them away. By the end of the season they would fall over on to my walks and look awful! So, they are blessing someone else. I think most folks love them though!!!!

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. What no link?
    how can you temp me like this???
    sob....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh love the new banner!! And your photos. My summertime scene is happenin' on my deck. I got some furniture and will be adding some accessories this weekend. Hopefully I'll have some photos to show you!

    Somehow I don't think they'll be as good as yours ...

    Hey! I keep meaning to ask you. Are you still using the homemade laundry and dishwashing detergents? Are they working okay?

    Have a great 4th of July weekend!

    xo,
    SSG

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin