Sunday, July 12, 2009

Old Slides

This is a style of photography called Through The Viewfinder or TtV for short. Photographers take a picture through another camera's view finder. Some have posted viewfinder "textures" that can be used in Photoshop to give a similar look and feel. That's what this is above. One of my photos with a TtV effect layered on (plus a texture). I really like the vintage feel - I think it most reminds me of looking at old slides. What do you think?


  1. It does look so old fashioned and you KNOW how much I love your subjects! Hope you're having a good weekend!



Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin