Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Southern Comforts

There is a consignment store I love to visit called Southern Comforts. It's in Dunwoody, nowhere close to my house. It was always filled with the most wonderful things...I bought this bench/ottoman there. I didn't know what I'd use it for, but I had to have it.
As soon as I got it home, I knew what it would be good for: a bow-wow buffet table.

I believe the goldens have a more enjoyable dining experience using this bench. It has character and is just the right height which cuts down on the postprandial belching. Usually.

The odd "wet" spots on the wall behind the bench (really noticeable in the first picture) are from dog noses bumping the wall while dining. I have to wash the wall frequently. It's a sign of enthusiasm for the buffet cuisine.


Satisfied customers enjoying the buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin