Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Time has Come


The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things:
Of shoes--and ships--and sealing-wax--
Of cabbages--and kings--
And why the sea is boiling hot--
And whether pigs have wings."

To the commenters: Marlene, SSG, Merry ME, Fred, Traci, Sorrow, Suz B, Candi, Gretchen and Carrie. I love finding comments when I get a minute at work and I check my email and see there's been a comment. It's such a lift. And my mother makes an appearance now and again. Go Mom (she wrestles with technology on occasion)!


To the lurkers: you know who you are. Lurkers are fine by me. Lurk on. But feel free to decloak any time.


I really never thought when I started this that I would enjoy having a way to share my photography, or a soapbox, or a place to just be or a way to make friends.

And it's nice to hear from people, or visit their blogs and enjoy their creativity.

I realized I'd been doing this a year - as of March 8. Time flies when you're having fun. [I haven't decided if there should be a commemorative give away. Mostly because I can't finish anything. Never say never, though.]

Thanks for making this fun!

5 comments:

  1. Do you know that is my absolute favorite scene from alice in wonderland?and Alice in wonderland is one of maybe 2 disney movies I have actually sat thru more than once!
    LOL
    I love your photo's and your puppies, ( I have a soft spot for pooches with attitudes and expressions!)
    Happy One year!!!
    *^*^*^*^*^*^***^^^*^ ( according to my teen thats "text" for happy dance....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggyversary! You know how much I love visiting you, your pups and sweet 'hood. I'm glad you're here lady! Or there ... whatever. You know what I mean!

    xo,
    SSG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree. For ME commenters are the best part of blogging. Is that self-centered and egotistical? Probably, but I never said I was perfect!

    Another happy anniversary added to the group! I look forward to many more great photos and stories.

    I have never seen Alice in Wonderland. Perhaps I'll add it to my Netflix queue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're the one who makes it fun for your readers. Thanks - it's always a lift to read your blog. Mama

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't agree more about commenters! I try, really try, to go through the blogs I read and leave a comment at least once a week. I spend Saturday mornings, when I have time, commenting! I get tired of reading my spam comments before sending them back to outer space!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin