Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wine Casks

IMG_0275-2




Tuscan wine casks. Full of wine. No, they have nothing to do with this post, but I like the way they look.



Anyway. New Things I've Found That I Want To Share (isn't Wine Casks a better post title?):



Blue Fin Chardonnay at Trader Joe's (and I haven't been a chardonnay fan in the past, $4+)



The Lettered Cottage - great design blog.



Frugal Farmhouse Design - title says it all. Great advice on which white to use.



Alive in Wonderland - Inspiring images and thoughtful words from the OC. What more can you ask for?



Hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I like the title Alive in Wonderland. I'll click on that to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Wine, and design blogs, and well Alive in Wonderland...she just cracks me up all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin