Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

I took lots of photos this weekend. This one was interesting. I have plans for many of the rest.

Washed a lot of clothes, too. Played bridge Friday night.

My dogs got out at dusk on Saturday. And went in two different directions. Sigh.

The squirrel has been foiled in his attempts to get into the squirrel proof bird feeder. By moving it out of his reach.

The carpenter bees are decimating my deck and menacing me and the dogs. I will have to call the pest service. No mercy. While they're at it we will discuss the tunneling in my yard.

I stood in my front yard and thought about what plants I could take out in order to have flowers and a few vegetables.

Because I am au courant, I just read the book Twilight. Then for kicks I watched the movie. It was painful until the last 20 minutes. I'll just leave it at that. Watched a documentary on CS Lewis that was just bad. Hope my movie luck turns soon. Oh, and I watched Little Women when my OnDemand didn't work.

I have a great stack of books to get to. There's a full week of work ahead.

There's always next weekend.

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like a great weekend. Weekends go by so fast. I hate my job though,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We move into our new office space today. I don't know whether to be excited ... or exhausted from putting together yet ANOTHER space in SSG's little world : )

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twilight?
    UGH
    My 14 year old niece begged me to read the book and go to the movie with her.
    all I can say is UGH.
    I could recommend a few really good ones to rent.
    " God grew tired of us"
    Dreamkeeper, and smile.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin