Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Watch ATL 2009 - 3pm

Pretty, isn't it?



Even after biting the snow during our walk, Gus is just not sure what's going on.


Whee! Cold, wet, white stuff is in dog genes as RUN! RUN FAST! SKID, TURN, RUN MORE!!




What to do when the snow flake lands in your eyelashes?





Soggy, saggy snow. It's the big, wet flakes and it's heavy. Small branches can be heard snapping off in the back yards.



View from my desk.




After a return to rain/snow, it's now back to snow and the wind is picking up.
Signing off for now, unless I find more fun snow photos to share!

3 comments:

  1. it's still snowing here too! We're about to go out so I can help Eli build a "no-man". Fun fun, but oh the laundry!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down here in Fayetteville. It was snowing and thundering at the same time - way cool! I'll have some snow photos up on my blog in a little while. A lot has already melted and rays of sun are peeking through. It's supposed to be in the 60's later this week. Gotta love living in the south ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your beautiful photos....they are awesome and the view from your desk...that is what I wanted....but, no...I live in a weather bubble.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin