Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Postcard Project = Arkansas

On her blog, At Home with the Farmer's Wife, the Farmer's Wife invited anyone interested to participate in her postcard project and she would send a postcard from her vacation destination. As it turns out, I was 1 state off my guess for the destination Missippi. And she updated her blog briefly to say she was in her vacation condo but without power courtesy of Hurricane Ike. So no help there. I didn't really think she and the Farmer were in Texas.

Today my postcard from the Farmer's Wife arrived, and I'm sharing.



This was fun. Doesn't she have beautiful penmanship? And there's one more surprise to come - someone wins the cheesiest souvenir that she brought back from Arkansas. Wonder what that could be...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin