Thursday, September 4, 2008

Family Supper

My sister and brother-in-law invited me to join them for supper at a Cajun restaurant near their home. Their friend D and I were being treated in honor of our August birthdays. During supper, which was yummy, the power went out, but only after our suppers were delivered.


Before you accuse me of spectacularly missing the shot, I tried to get both girls in the photo, the one on the right was not interested until the last minute and tried to get in the shot. I'm sorry she waited too long, because this would have been a wonderful photo of my brother-in-law and his daughters. It is a wonderful photo of him.



The younger of my nieces loves the camera and quickly struck a pose again--this time with my sister, her mother.


This is focus - on a cartoon on my iPod with no sound because I didn't have the headphones with me. I thought it was interesting how alike they are despite the difference in their ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin