Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Mamma Mia I'm slow!




Okay - I must be one of the last few women in America or the world for that matter to see Mamma Mia. But see it I did this weekend. LOVED it.
I have downloaded the soundtrack, pieced it with the broadway soundtrack where it left out songs from the movie, and that has been the soundtrack for my Labor Day weekend.



It made me remember how much I loved ABBA's music, and I could remember where I was and what I was doing when Mamma Mia, Waterloo, Winner Takes It All, Fernando (not in the movie), Dancing Queen all were part of the pop culture.



I want to share that with you, so click on Mamma Mia the movie and enjoy a synopsis of the movie.



And if for some reason, you haven't been to see it: take a girlfriend and Get thee to a theatre pronto. And if you have seen it, go again - the sing along version is coming out.
Mamma Mia it made me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin