Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Expose: Just the facts, m'am

Fact: I have a lovely deck on the back of my house. And the weather is just getting right for sitting out there and enjoying being outside.

However.

Just look:


I woke up to the sound of something falling, and hitting the windowsill. I thought it might be rain. What I found was very disturbing. And painful.

Fact: The deck and deck stairs were covered in shards of hulls. They feel like walking on glass.


Fact: This was one morning's work, because I had swept the deck the night before.


As I took these pictures, shards of hulls continued to fall from the sky. I felt like whatever it was had made me a target and was throwing more even as I stood there.

I looked up...



to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin