Sunday, February 8, 2009

Takin' it to the Streets

I have a dream.

It is to return soon to Italy.

Now, I am fully aware that there are parts of the US I haven't seen. And there is certainly a whole world out there to see.

But Italy has so much to offer: Art. History. Religion. Fashion. Food.

The 10 days I spent there barely scratched the surface. I would like to go back and have the time to wander streets like these, and to shop in local markets for fruits and vegetables, to have cafe at the counter with the locals and to have the opportunity to be a part, in some small way, of the rhythyms of life in whatever village I am fortunate enough to stay in.





3 comments:

  1. That is my one deepest dreams in life! I l.o.v.e. Italy.

    Never miss an episode of Lydia's Italy or Globe Trekker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah.....international travel. Sign me up. It looks beautiful.

    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Italy is beautiful. There are so many places I would love to visit.

    Your pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin