Saturday, February 21, 2009

Concentration

This is an action shot. Can't you tell?

A blurry, slightly off kilter action shot with my almost 4 y.o. niece and my sister playing Concentration, the game we whipped up in 40 minutes yesterday.

My sister didn't realize that she had packed almost the same exact outfit for each of them - I know because I asked if she had intended for them to dress alike. She didn't.


Oh, and I love it when Alabama folks do good. Chef Scott Peacock is from Alabama and currently has a restaurant, Watershed, in Decatur. They have the best fried chicken. It's so good that they have a weekly chicken night and you can barely get in. Anyway, Chef Scott is featured on the Martha Blog. His pimento cheese recipe is available and a video of making pan fried chicken. Now, any of you who are not from or in the South: pimento cheese is a Southern staple, like cheese straws and fried chicken. There are as many variations as there are cooks. But it's all good.

Happy Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute that they accidentally dressed alike. Such a beautiful family!

    I love pimento cheese salthered on white bread. I will go check it out.

    Thank you so much for your wonderful birthday wishes. It meant the world to me as it came from wonderful you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin