Saturday, July 26, 2008

What's your style?


So this morning I was browsing blogs, and found this link to analyze my home style:




It judged me as classic country.


CLASSIC COUNTRY
You take the inspiration for your home from the surrounding countryside. And why not? The country cottage look has been, and continues to be, the epitome of what a family ‘home’ should stand for: warm, welcoming, cozy and comfortable. There’s nothing at all pretentious about this style, just a love of the good, simple pleasures in life.


I'm not sure I would describe myself this way, but okay.


If you take the test, I'd like to hear what you were classified as. (I picked the picture above as an illustration of what it says I like.)

2 comments:

  1. OK Molly, it says my style is "Home Queen" & that I have a theatrical approach to interior design. They used the words "opulent
    & luxurious". You've seen my house. I don't think that describes me at all. Yours seems more on the mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Family Favourites...hmmmm, wonder why?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin