Saturday, July 19, 2008

Anticipation

About a year ago, I "discovered" ebay as a source for original art and holiday decorations.

Then, about 2 months ago, I was lamenting the lack of space in my little house, and wondering why I still had my Pentax K1000 camera from more than 20 or more years ago.

And I realized it was in great shape. And had a lens, flash, strap, and two filters to go with it. The only thing wrong with it was that Gus had chewed on the box for the flash.

So I decided I would try to sell it on ebay. My reasoning was even $20 bucks in hand was better than no cash and space taken up by the camera. I ended up selling it for about $60, and the buyer paid for shipping.

I was hooked.

Since then I've sold a book on cd (a duplicate Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix I some how got), the aforementioned Pentax and scrapbook supplies.

Now, I'm waiting to see how the auction for my Canon Powershot G5 digital camera turns out. As you can see below, we have 1 intrepid bidder(you go girl!) and 21 stalkers. I call them stalkers because they click on the item to "watch" and when the auction gets down to the final minutes they may swoop in to grab the item hoping this method will not drive the final price up.


As I type this, the # of stalkers is up to 23 with only 2 hours 7 minutes to go.


Can't wait to see how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin