Saturday, July 26, 2008

This just in...

So today was the field trip for my photography class. It was at Oakland Cemetary in downtown Atlanta. You may remember we had a ginormous tornado here in March, and much of downtown was seriously damaged - well, so was Oakland. But the dedicated volunteers and the City have made great progress cleaning up.

Anyway, while I type this, I'm waiting for my RAW converter to convert the RAW (think digital negative) into something my Photoshop elements can relate to.

It's always about relationships, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm interested to see how things turned out because in the mid-day light, it was hard to see my LCD screen. And I got frustrated b/c I couldn't make the camera do what I wanted. So, I may be back there tomorrow so that I can hold my head up in class Wednesday night.

AND, I must say it was HOTHOTHOT even though it was overcast. I wilted quickly, but I overheard another lady telling the teacher "it is hot" and she was not exactly dressed for the weather. Or much walking. And was carrying lots of stuff.

I'll share some of my shots with you, IF they merit an audience.

Meantime, here's a link to Oakland...you should drop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin