Thursday, August 14, 2008

Creative Break

I will be taking a creative break for a few days. In the meantime, please go visit some places I enjoy:

The Faircloth Family - my brother, the seminary student's family. They're fun and the kids like to dress up! From there you can catch up with my brother the lawyer, who is also a seminary student. Just click on the Out to Lunch link.

I am Bossy - there's no one else like her.

April Showers or The Country Doctor's Wife - until they complete their merger, these two sisters have two hilarious blogs and a wacky sense of humor.

The 7MSN Ranch - I love the pictures and stories about the burros...they are so cute.

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wild & Wacky??? I'm not sure what I think about that! :) And it sounds like Rob has morphed into two people.

    Have fun on your trip! Can't wait to see what you create this year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin