Thursday, August 27, 2009

Illuminating

I am not especially stubborn. But when it comes to this light fixture, I have become downright



mulish.


Obstinate.


Dogged.


Pertinacious.


This chandelier has 6 bulbs. They never burn out together. I think they should burn out together so that I don't have multiple partial packages stowed all over the house (this is an organization theory gone awry - store bulbs in one place all together, or near the light fixture they were meant for?).


This is not much to ask.


So I will outwait, outwit, outlive these light bulbs and install 6 new bulbs at one time.


"As God is my witness, I'll never replace fewer than six again."


Just call me Scarlett.

3 comments:

  1. I totally understand this compulsion. If one bubl goes out, why don't they all?

    I must say, however, that the chandelier is so fine it is probably worth the inconvenience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is something I would do, but out of laziness, not stubbornness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am all about the word mulish. Thank you! I will be using it as often as possible in the next few days! Beautiful light fixture, and I TOTALLY agree with you!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin