Saturday, August 22, 2009

At the Ol' Ballgame!

Thursday night I received an invitation from Signe and Rick to go to a Braves game on Friday night. I was there! I love night games. The Braves played the Marlins. Folks sported "Fillet the Fish" stickers. Everywhere I looked people were smiling.


My favorite advertising character, the Chick-Fil-A cow, advises you to Chop if U Luv Chikin. I love Chick-Fil-A chicken.



These ladies were taking our picture so I took theirs at the same time.





On our right, behind the dugout...





Here they are again, having fun. I like Wendy Darling's shorts. (this would make sense to you if you saw Signe's facebook photos)





We left a bit before the end of the game because a storm was on its way. Goodbye Turner Field.



It was a great evening. Thanks Rick & Signe!










4 comments:

  1. That looks like so much fun! I am a sports lover who has never been to a professional game of anything.

    I have been craving a varsity burger and cremsicle shake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered who you were at the game with. It looks like ya'll had a great time.

    We had lunch at my parents today and Della said to tell you that she LOVES your blog and reads it every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! looks like some one had a good time! nothing like a ball game in summer, to but it all in perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the advertising person who came up with the Chik-Fil-A cow is a genius.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin