Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vitamin D

Hey, there! I've been on a very intensive project at work that has involved some long hours and quick thinking. But I work with a great group of people, so we are getting it done. You know how every so often a project will come along that becomes a great team event because you have one shared objective? This is one. Today is a lull while another group catches up and we expect to gear back up tomorrow. As I type this my blackberry is going off, and it's 50/50 work or junk email.

I've just gotten back from the daily double (that's two goldens, two miles) and it felt so good! Warm in the sunshine, and pleasant in the shade. It's our habit now and we really miss it when something happens to interrupt our walks. Some of us handle it better than others, too ;)

A few more days and things will get back to what passes for normal around here. We are headed into my favorite season: Fall. I love the blue skies, brisk breeze and fall color.

Have a good weekend - and get outside, do something fun and soak up some vitamin D.

5 comments:

  1. The Daily Double sounds like a great way to "blow the stink off" as someone I loved used to say. Fall or spring, that's the time for long walks. It's still kind of warm in Florida but I've noticed a slight drop in temperatures. It's got a long way to go before I can say it's cool, but at least it's not boiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the fall too!! It was in the mid 90's here today which MEH. Luckily in the 70's tomorrow and I can't wait to get out in it and go apple picking!

    Hope the work simmers down--thanks so much for swinging by! I'm so glad you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly, it sounds really great! Makes me really miss Tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall is nearly as pretty as spring, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy that you were able to get our with the babies!! Hang in there, you are almost done.

    I wrote a first time, race re-cap over at my blog. You were right...we had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin