Wednesday, December 29, 2010

After Christmas


I have seen The King's Speech - it was fantastic!  I have seen Harry Potter 7 part 1 and enjoyed it.  I liked the books, so seeing the last of the movies is a form of letting go, I suppose.

I'd still like to see Unstoppable, have no intererest in True Grit and will fit in Black Swan by this weekend.  And that will pretty much wrap up my annual movie going.  For some reason, I never make it to the theaters except during the holidays. 

I've had my eyes checked, spent some of my remaining flex money and learned that most eyeglass orders are placed the last 3 days of the year. Can't wait for those prescription sunglasses to be ready.  They are most flattering, according to the salesman.

Exposure to the flu generally results in symptoms in 1 to 4 days, and I'm on day 4 and am happy to say apparently home free.  I did have the flu vaccine, but different strains can occur once the vaccine is produced, and you never now.

Otherwise, the photo below is a pretty accurate representation of what we've been doing during the very cold weather.  It's been hard on the dogs since they aren't allowed on the furniture, but they seem to be bearing up admirably.



It's 3 days until the New Year.  I've not come up with a single resolution.  But I am working on my word for the year.  I haven't settled on anything that seems right yet.  But hopefully I will figure it out soon.

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin