Sunday, December 19, 2010

Traditions



What do any of these things have to do with traditions?  Well, I'll tell you.

My tooth was a bit tender Friday just before I went to bed.

By Saturday morning it was wildly painful and my face was hurting too.  Thank goodness for call fowarding.

When I went to pick up the antibiotics and pain reliever the dentist called in for me, I saw these.  This is a dark chocolate covered cherry that my Grandmother always bought in December each year.  It's special - there's no white sugary stuff in it, just clear cordial, the cherry and the dark chocolate.  They are getting hard to find, and I usually get my brother one too.

Not this year.  There was only one box left. 

I think I'll need the whole box to comfort myself with after my root canal.

1 comment:

  1. All I want for Christmas is a root canal?????????
    Have you resorted to dentistry to get off jury duty???????
    I like a girl who takes care of herself first!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin