Monday, December 27, 2010

Favorite Picture from Christmas Day


My niece received a cooking kit (apron, mini cupcake pan, apron and cupcake stand).  She and my mother made cupcakes and iced them.  This is the proud baker offering a cupcake.

While they baked and we opened presents and ate and visited, it snowed.  For the first time in 120+ years (if I recall my research correctly) we had a snow accumulation on Christmas Day. 

There was that little dusting in 1993, but who counts that? 

Not me.  Anyway, it was a wonderful feeling being snug inside with family while snow fell outside.

Below are the few shots I took.




It was only after I got home that I realized that my camera was not set the way it should have been.  At some point the dial got moved from the normal manual to one of the creative modes and I never noticed I was so distracted by the day.

I hope your day was warm and bright no matter what the weather was.

1 comment:

  1. Molly, I loved loved loved the Christmas card! The pictures are awesome...with or without the proper setting! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin