Thursday, January 6, 2011

Best Foot Forward



On the last day of the Twenty-10, I got to do a family photoshoot.  We found 3 great locations in my home town. 

Unfortunately I found one not so great location when I was so intent on what I was doing I failed to notice the ant bed I was standing in.  But because my pants were a little long, only a handful of ants actually bit me, and the rest were brushed off my pants.

I'm starting a new job at my same company, so I'm pretty absorbed in what I'm doing and posting might be a little intermittent for a bit. 

Hope your new year is off on the right foot!

1 comment:

  1. I love this picture!
    I never would have thought of a shot from the waist down but it is just perfect. No saying cheese. No fighting with little ones to look at the camera. What a grand idea.

    Can't wait to hear about the new job. Hope it's a step up and allows for lots of creativity.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin