Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hawt!


It's been so hot for so long, I've decided we skipped June and July and went straight to August.

Seriously.

Today I hit a wall.  I just couldn't get up at 6 in order to walk my two goldens who would have foot long tongues when we finished at 7.  So, a day off for all of us.  I think they got it because the most they did was move from corner to corner staying out of the sunshine from the windows.

As I worked on a detested project, cleaning out my closet, I thought about how to photograph the heat.  All I can come up with are the effects of the heat:  wilted hydrangeas, long doggy tongues, thermometer readings...which is when the discussion in a recent Speaking of Faith clicked.  Someone was talking of the ability to photograph light, which you can't:  you can photograph things illuminated by the light. 

Interesting, isn't it?


1 comment:

  1. You'll hate hearing this but the Todd family is ready to get back to HOTlanta. It's been so chilly and windy here (and foggy). Looking forward to thawing out. Remind me of this in August.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin