Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And Again...

Here are some photos of the installed silhouettes.  I am pretty pleased with how they turned out.






In this one, you will notice the right side of the window is bare.  That's because I dream of finding a shallow covered cabinet for storage.  Sigh. 


Then reality struck.  I didn't do such a hot job installing the hanger on the top silhouette and it fell last night.  I had some freaked out dogs when it happened, let me tell you. 

So tonight will be reinstall and re-hang.  And repair the frame. 

4 comments:

  1. Those turned out great! It would have scared me to death when it fell. I hope you're able to repair it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have missed something along the way. When did you paint your bathroom black? Is it chalkboard paint so you can write yourself notes as you dry off?

    I think these silhouettes are quite fine. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual, a great idea which turned out great! Way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin