Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Self Portrait




So, I'm taking another online photography class .  Today's assignment was a self portrait.  Fresh face, I believe it was called.  The emails with the assignment are in my email box each morning, so as I drink my coffee I ponder the assignment.  This is what I settled on. Not so bad, but it's easy to focus on the flaws.  I won't go there.  But I will say that from this angle, today, I see things I haven't seen before.

I suspect that's point of the assignment.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the reflection in your glasses. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your self-portrait. I badly need photography lessons...

    Your comments about seeing the flaws made me think of a recent trip to Bed Bath and Beyond I made recently, looking for a magnified mirror to keep at the office for make up repair (now that my eyesight is going!). There was another woman shopping for the same when I got there. She had peered into one powerfully magnified mirror and turned to me solemnly and said, "Do NOT look into that!" I followed her advice and settled on a 3x, not wanting to see any more flaws that absolutely necessary! C

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look kinda serious - what gives?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin