Monday, April 26, 2010

Make a Wish



We had another dandelion day in my photo class.  I had to patrol the neighborhood again for dandelions.  Not as easy this time, we seem to be at the end of the Spring dandelion season.

Then I didn't feel like much 'post processing'.  I just wanted to see a litte stem and the seed parachutes. Come on, you know that when you blow, the little brown part looks like a parachutist.  If that's not a work then work with me.

As I worked on this, I tried to think of a wish for each little brown thing I could count.  What does it mean if you can't think of very many wishes? I got to 5 before I ran out. Health, wisdom, wealth, passion, and peace, not necessarily in that order.

Last time I had to pick some dandelions, we used them to 'wish' Marlene a safe and fun trip to Alaska.

Do you wish on dandelions?

1 comment:

  1. When I blow on a dandelion the little things tickle my nose. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin