Saturday, September 3, 2011

Friday Afternoon

Sitting on the couch, I admired the owl pillow my mother made me for my birthday, at my request.  Isn't it great?  Anyway, I got very interested in the shadows playing on the wall.


And I started working on capturing the abtract I saw on the wall.  If you look, you can see the angel toward the bottom of the image.  I suppose because it sits on a glass table top, the angel wings repeat toward the top of the image.  This is SOOC...it looks black and white, but it's color, just as I took it.  I think that's interesting.


And then I went outside and sat on the hill behind the ferns. The hill used to be covered in ivy, but now it's cleared off and safe to sit on.




Very random, I know.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the owl it is super cute! I especially love the photo of the fern, simple yet beautiful! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin