Monday, May 19, 2008

Out takes from Mother's Day

So now that I have an extra few minutes, here's some more from Mother's Day. As all group photographers know, there are many misses before you get "the one". Here's one of 5 not so goods, but it's actually kind of cute on it's own. Clearly the younger subjects are contemplating a desperate bid for freedom.






Eli digs in to a pork sandwich. I love it when I fix something the kids actually like. Of course, they did choose ketchup over jalapeno mayonnaise...





Dawn has a leftover sandwich and the Gus and Cotton are sitting at attention hoping she will notice and reward them.





Below are two of the birds in my stack that Dawn liked and wanted me to photo so Mother could make her some.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin