Saturday, May 3, 2008

Brooks in Atlanta






Last June, Brooks came to stay with me for a few days. I picked him up in Auburn and we drove back to Atlanta. I had a good time, I hope he did. We walked the dogs, he played all the Xbox 360 he could stand without any sharing or interruptions, we went to the aquarium and to Medieval Times...it was a busy 3 days. I hope he will come back and we can ask Lindsey to join us--we can do some of the things we didn't get to last time, like play board games and go to a movie.


These are some pictures of Brooks at the aquarium. I was scared I'd lose him, but he was smart enough for both of us and didn't get lost...except for the time I couldn't find him while he was sliding down the slide and I lost him in the people. But I didn't embarrass him by shrieking BROOKS WHERE ARE YOU? or having him paged or getting the security guy to help me.

1 comment:

  1. hey aunt molly,
    i will be done with school in two weeks i would like to come visit you again for a few days,
    brooks,

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin