Sunday, November 6, 2011

Saturday Spirit

On Saturday, two of my nieces participated in a Cheerleading competition.


 Getting ready includes glitter eyeshadow...


coordinating bows on the 'high and tight' ponytails,


and a run through in the other gym...


Here's an atmosphere shot.  Below the balloon arch was a smoke machine that activated when the first cheerleader led their group onto the mat.



My younger niece's team on the floor.



For family readers - she is in the back left position in the rest of these.  Forgive the quality, I used my 50mm lens because it is easy to carry and blew up the images.



We've got spirit
Yes we do
We've got spirit
How about you?

2 comments:

  1. My granddaughter was a cheerleader for several years. Probably started about this age. I never did see her. Probably a good thing, she was always on the very top of the pyramid. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin