Tuesday, May 8, 2012

EmmaCat



Emma is a feral kitty that we (on our street) trapped and took to our neighborhood vet (if Gus knew, he would be despondent, because Dr. Jones is his hero) for a free spaying.  Patti has consistently put out food and water and warm bedding for her (in the cold weather).  Emma is now a regular in my flower beds and it makes Gus crazy.  He barks and barks.


If you were to ask Gus, and if Gus were to answer, my neighbor Patti has been providing succor to the enemy.  


Emma has worked up to going into Patti's house to visit or eat, but the door has to stay open.  Patti doesn't think she'll ever be an indoor kitty, but I think she will.  One day not too long ago, she forgot herself and let me pet her.  And when I turned around to close the front door behind me, she was on her way inside.

What was the point of this story?  It was my favorite photo from May 4th.

1 comment:

  1. I love cat stories.
    Cat pictures are even better!
    I think Gus probably just wants to play!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin