Wednesday, April 11, 2012

SnailMail



When I got home yesterday, I found this package in my mailbox.  I ordered some washi tape from a place recommended by one of the blogs I follow.  Of course, it got completely by me that I was ordering it all the way from the source:  Japan - until I was finished with the order.

Anyway, it showed up, and look what a pretty package they created to ship to me.  The stamps are on the opposite side from the US way, and the return address is on the bottom right instead of top left.

Just thought I'd share.

3 comments:

  1. That's fabulous! What is washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Merry..
    what is washi tape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The package looks really cute. Japan is always known for it's awesome stamps but these Disney stamps are more than cute. :-D

    http://sunaina-patnaik.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin