Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mixed Emotions




So I switched my camera equipment from Canon to Nikon.  It's similar to years of PC use and a sudden switch to an Apple Mac laptop.

I love my new Nikon.  I'm still learning to use it.  And I don't really miss my Canon camera, but I had a hard time giving up my 24-70 mm lens.  I love this lens.  I can't use it with the Nikon, though, so I've finally put it up for auction on eBay.  And, there are two bidders.  So I know I will at least get a minimum amount of money.

And with that money I will get a new lens.

But I will always remember how much I loved this lens - it was my first 'professional' grade lens.

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors.
    So what prompted the change? The desire for something new or just an upgrade.
    I've had Mac for about 3 years. I still don't know how to work the thing. I was surprised to see more apple laptops than pcs at a writing group get-together yesterday. I was really surprised to find I could move around in Pages a lot easier than others!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin