Monday, June 27, 2011

Heart



I've been saying a lot of prayers lately.  I've got some things on my mind.  We had a humdinger of a thunderstorm late Sunday afternoon, and the normally sanguine goldens retreated to their comfort zones of choice (one on the bed and one right next to me wherever that was).  When I let them out well after the winds, thunder and rain had subsided, I found this as we were coming back in.

No where else on the deck were other tulip poplar leaves that looked like this - I looked.

This is not an answer to prayer...but I think it's a response.

And one more thing:  I got a 365 day photo prompt afterward - after it was long dark outside -  that said take a photo of a heart.

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw a heart in the asphalt last night while walking the dog. She wanted to go somewhere and I wasn't following fast enough and I didn't have my camera so I'm going to look again tonight and see if it's a heart or a hole.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin