Monday, October 31, 2011

Found

I am a collector.  

Pottery, ceramic chickens, magazines...and lately, things I find when I walk the dogs.  

Like what?  

Well, acorns.  And these lovely pineconey things that look like flowers.  Nuts from my back yard that the resident squirrel eats round the clock. I filled up a glass vase with those for some free fall decor.

 And, after some high wind on Friday, mistletoe.


Have you looked at a acorn?  Go get two or three from different trees.  They come in all shapes and sizes...and the acorns themselves have different patterns on them.  And the caps.  All that lovely texture on the outside, and more pattern on the inside.



Here's some mistletoe.  I loveLOVElove the color.  The texture, too.

Go walk your dog and see what you find.

1 comment:

  1. Suzi likes to eat acorns! Not the smartest dog on the block!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin