Thursday, July 7, 2011

Near Misses

My mojo is apparently at the coast on the beach under an umbrella, sipping a fruity drink with a paper umbrella.  And probably just had a lunch of fresh oysters chased by a plastic cup of draft.

I get points for composition, but fail on execution on this one.  And here's the thing:  it's the best of the lot from July 4.



Cotton never lets me photograph her straight on.  Once she sees the camera, she walks toward me. Tonight in a rare fit of cooperativeness, she obligingly looked at my left hand as directed.  Too bad I didn't get the focus sharp on the eyes.  Or anywhere else for that matter.


Try, try again.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Miss Molly,
    I think these photos are pretty cool. They may not be what you were going for but pleasing nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin