Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Doors

One of the bloggers I read was assigning themselves an art challenge this week and settled on doors.  I decided to copy that idea, and went looking for doors today.  I did get turned around and didn't find many doors, but once back at the office I thought of a new direction to go in to get what will likely be some good doors.  Maybe tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's the one that faced me when I went to pick up the dogs.  Nope, I didn't tint or alter the color. 







This is the first door I thought of today.  It's around the corner from my parking deck.



I like what doors symbolize.  I think I'm going to work on this theme a little longer.

3 comments:

  1. when I was in Prague I fell in love with the windows. They were amazing! I took hundreds of photo's of windows. Almost all of them had window boxes over flowing with flowers, but the ones with the Mucha carvings...~bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. If these are just the start of this project I can't wait to see where you go with it. I never gave doors much thought. I think today I will look more carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Driving around looking for a place to live, I did notice one place that a cool door. I couldn't pull my camera out of my purse fast enough. At least I had a taste of the "door" experience.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin