Monday, December 1, 2008

The Bucket List







I recently rented this movie and watched it. I didn't enjoy it so much for the plot or the actors or the dialogue. But I did like the idea.




The idea that you really shouldn't wait to do/try/go/see/live/love/say whatever it is. You should do it now. Because you never know when that opportunity will be forever past.




So I started thinking about what I would put on my bucket list.

But I'm stumped.

Typical.

What would you put on your Bucket List?

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm ... I recently saw this movie for the first time too. I think I'd like to go zip lining. Other than that I'll have to get back to you--usually if I want to do something, I just go ahead and do it. Although RETIREMENT is sounding damn good. And the first Twilight book took me FOREVER to get into--so I know how you feel! Stick with it, they become oddly addicting. The movie was good! And Edward is super, super hot. Like, FOR REAL ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many of my items would include traveling to places I've always wanted to go. First stop would be a mountainous hillside villa on a small harbor in Italy with The Missus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have given it more thought and decided the list would include reading the secret Coca-Cola formula.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin