Friday, April 10, 2009

In the Dark

These are the azaleas from my backyard. The almost all white azaleas. That someone stuck a bunch of pink azaleas in.

What is special about these azaleas? That I took their picture at 10pm in the evening. Without a flash. Pretty neat huh? I wasn't prepared to go the effort of hauling out my tripod. Still, you can tell the sky is blue and the white flowers look like flowers.




This is a camellia in the dark although you'd never know it.


I had been feeling really disgruntled this week. Which is a bit difficult since I'm not sure what gruntled means. Anyway, I realized that with all the work this week, I hadn't taken a photo in 5 days ( I have been working from the slew I took through the weekend). So I promptly grabbed a camera and scurried off to the dark back yard.

I think I feel better now.

Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. WHAT? No flash at 10 p.m. and you can still see the photos?

    Please excuse SSG while she bows down at your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with SSG. Not sure how you did it. I was trying to take pictures inside a church with lights and candles AND my camera's flash and got dark spots with white globs.

    I'd know that Camellia anywhere. I love how it stands out in the dark.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin