Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bed Time

Gus hurt his back yesterday at the doggie daycare. He was in pain last night; I know because he cried.


This is Gus just after we got in from the vet today. Gus went straight to a bed. I like the light glowing on him from the window - I like to think it's heaven sent.

About his back: It's the same as if you or I suddenly moved the wrong way and as a result we suddenly had severe pain and muscle inflammation (since I did this last year during a session with my trainer, I am sympathetic). Gus came home with serious drugs - 3 different ones: Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory, narcotics and muscle relaxers. He will have to be quiet for a week.

Right.

This is Cotton just after we got in. She was bouncy at first, took a sniff of Gus and knew. He got to see The Perfect Vet, and she didn't. She went straight to bed.


With everyone taken to their beds, I had a minute with the camera.

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Gus! I'm glad he'll be okay--and can he send some muscle relaxers SSG's way? She needs them : )

    Here's to a speedy recovery and I hope your day goes better! No computer throwing ; )

    xo,
    SSG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please kiss Gus for me and tell him to feel better soon. This makes me so sad this morning. And sweet Cotton's face!!! That was too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Gus! I hope he feels better soon and Audrey says to tell him she loves him. She was disappointed that I had not planned for you to meet us at the Hannah Montanna movie yesterday. I'm sure you would have just loved it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first picture is beautiful, the light and the look on his face.
    I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin