Sunday, April 12, 2009

doo-doo-doo lookin' out my front door


Right side


Left side




Left-er side (see the quasi-alien ferns unfolding?)

I'm cheering myself up with colorful pictures of the flowers that are still in place from last year (hooray, no new plants to buy!). I'm cheering myself up with color because rain is forecast for Monday. Who likes gray on Monday?


And the best part is that I took these from a prone position, across the front doorstep.


The neighbors loved that.

Note: plants include chocolate chip ajuga (intense periwinkle color), 3 varieties of heuchera, monkey grass in the background and cinnamon fern.
I think.

4 comments:

  1. Not only do I hate Mondays, but grey Mondays are the worst EVER!

    I am right there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um LADIES? Welcome to SSG's world! Gray Mondays are what we do around these parts!

    Once again.

    I'm MOVING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ladies, it sounds to me like it's time to play the Pollyanna Glad game. How gray can a day be with chocolate chip ajuga, cinnamon fern and monkey grass all right there at your front door? It sounds like a veritable party waiting to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that your plants have food names!
    LOL
    I want a neighbor that lays on there front steps!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin