Friday, March 12, 2010

More Doors

This first door is chopped off about 2/3 down because I took it from a car - but I got the parts that I liked most: the lights on either side, the light through the transom and the squares repeating everywhere.




Love this next one - it's so gray and moody and then there's the splash of the red door. This is a church, and I see it everyday on my way home. 


Last but not least, here's one with all this red and yellow.  The fun is the partially functioning OPen sign to the left of the door.



It's gray and raining again here.  Just right for heading home and curling up on the sofa with my book.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. The red door on the church is very inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh what book?

    I love taking pictures of doors ... windows too. Although yours are MUCH BETTER than mine!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin